- Implement a base Alfresco infrastructure with high availability.
- Implement a Stories Management solution to manage the creation, evaluation, approval and distribution of stories.
- Implement a Volunteer Portal solution to manage the creation, tagging and searching of unstructured content that is surfaced through a custom portal.
- Executed Knowledge Transfer to ramp-up AARP’s development team on Alfresco and the implemented solutions.
Problem / Situation
- AARP needs a robust Content Management solution to quickly respond to Story requests
- Client needs cost effective and scalable solution with a 90 day Go-Live timeline.
- Used an iterative development cycle to incrementally demonstrate functionality to client
- Provided key architectural and development talent to design and implement the solutions
- Customized the Alfresco Share user interface and implemented AARP’s workflow
- Implemented Alfresco Share in a HA configuration
- Aggressive timeline to meet business needs
- Integration with multiple third party systems to include geo-spatial and legislative districting
- Agile Development
- Alfresco Architecture
- Application Architecture
- Java Development
- File Plan and metadata design
- Search (Lucene) design and implementation
- Project Management
- Alfresco Share
- Armedia Caliente
- Lucene Full-text Search
- PDF Byte Streaming
- Spring Development
- SQL Server