- The Joint Chiefs of Staff needed a robust Records Management Solution to store, manage, and access the organization’s federal records.
Problem / Situation
- The solution needed to satisfy the strict security requirements as well as the retention and disposition requirements defined in the Chairman of The Joint Chiefs of Staff Manual.
- The solution needed to be used in two different security classification domains that are separated by a Guard System.
- Client needed technical resources and skills necessary to implement complex technical solution
- Provided key architectural and development talent to support implementation timelines and architectural objectives.
- Many different technologies are being used for the solution, creating significant control and management issues.
- Working between two different security domains presents a significant challenge and risk.
- Data migration challenges – migrating over one million records from the Top Secret domain to the Secret domain. Migrations are always unique and prone to presenting challenges.
- Documentum Architecture
- Documentum Development
- Application Architecture
- Migration Services
- Documentum Content Server
- Documentum Records Manager
- Metastorm Business Process Suite