Calling all State, Local and Federal Government Employees!!
If you want to learn how Open source is the future of content management in the government, then this FREE event is for you!
Come spend a day with Armedia and other thought leaders in the Alfresco community to hear how government organizations are leveraging open source technologies using Alfresco.
Some of the exciting speakers for this fantastic industry event include:
- John Newton, Alfresco’s Founder and CTO
- Kane McLean, Steering Committee, Mil-OSS
- Mike Waldrop, Alfresco Director of Solution Engineer
- Gunnar Hellekson, Chief Technology Strategist, Red Hat US Public Sector
- David E. Cordner, GFTD Computer Security Official/IT Architect, NASA
This event will be held at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center, Washington DC on January 24, 2012 from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Continental Breakfast and Lunch are provided.
Space is limited, so visit the Alfresco Event Page to sign up now!