Join us for a webinar based demonstration of our Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) case study on Thursday March 17, 2011 at 11 am.
Armedia partnered with the HUD to scan over 3 million pages of case records and implement a cloud-based content management solution leveraging Alfresco ECM. Armedia also leveraged VMware, Caliente, and Daeja ViewOne to provide HUD the following benefits:
• Support for Paperwork Reduction Act (imaging physical paper)
• Support for Telework Enhancement Act (cloud-based content solution accessible via Internet)
• Support for Freedom of Information Act (redaction and deep export of the case file)
• Standardized taxonomy for case navigation
• Metadata and full-text searching across all cases
• Role-based access to all case files
To join the training session
- Click Here!
- Enter your name and email address (or registration ID 551865).
- Enter the session password: Alfresco
- Click “Join Now”.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.