Managing the vast quantities of information government entities need has become incredibly challenging. When the Freedom of Information Act was enacted in 1966, no one considered the vast quantity of information that would need to be accessed or the complexity of keeping private data private, while making public data accessible.
Legacy content management systems weren’t designed to manage information with these demands. Not to mention integration with other key systems. This is where open standards based solutions like Alfresco and Drupal provide value.
Join us to learn how solutions based on these technologies can:
- Create multiple methods to receive/create data
- Properly identify and catalog data
- Maintain proper security and control around all personal information
- Develop approval processes for accepting and reviewing data
- Redact personal information while sharing public data
- Access data where it is needed, when it is needed, and on the right device
Interested but cannot attend at this time? Sign up now to receive a recording of the presentation after the event.