Join us Thursday, June 30, 2011 12:00 PM-1:30 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) for a webinar hosted by John Shinnick.
This webinar is aimed at business and technical individuals that wish to become informed at a high-level on how to proceed with deploying Alfresco in a virtualized environment. This webinar will serve as a guide to the understanding behind Alfresco virtualization.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
– Commonly used Virtualization Lingo
– A primer on application deployment approaches [physical, virtual, mixed]
– Comparison of Virtualization technologies and platforms
– Considerations to include when determining deployment approach
– Application licensing approach
– Deployment scenarios
– Pricing and Configuration exercises
– Best Practices for application deployment
– Pros and Cons of using virtualization
To register for this webinar CLICK HERE
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) – a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (773) 945-1018
Access Code: 483-525-678
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 483-525-67