Armedia announced today its sponsorship of Alfresco Summit 2013: Boston, which will be held on November 12 – 15 2013 in Boston, Massachusetts.
Alfresco Summit is designed to bring together exceptional customers, business users, leading engineers and strategic partners to meet, share ideas, and make discoveries that will ultimately lead to them being successful with their ECM projects and happier as a customer. The 2013 Alfresco Summit will feature:
- Demos of new products and features
- Customer use cases spanning government, finance, healthcare, public sector, media, business services sectors, and more
- Networking with partners and customers from small companies to Fortune 500’s leading the way on the Alfresco Platform
- Pre-conference training: Find out how to use Alfresco with hands on exercises, or introduce your team to development with Alfresco
- Pre-conference Hack-a-Thon: Build something fun with other developers
- Business sessions: Discuss market trends, hear from industry analysts, and see Alfresco in action with customer case studies
- Technical Sessions: Dive deep into the details, learn from leading developers and Alfresco engineers
As an Alfresco Platinum Partner, and the 2013 Alfresco Federal Partner of the Year, Armedia is proud to sponsor this event as it demonstrates Armedia’s commitment to flexible open source content management solutions for both our public and private sector clients. This commitment is also exhibited in Armedia’s extensive portfolio of Alfresco-based solution deployments within government (federal, state and local), Oil & Gas, and Manufacturing.
For more information about Armedia’s experience with Alfresco, visit these links:
- Armedia Alfresco Services
- CASE STUDY: US Department of Housing and Urban Development
- CASE STUDY: Armedia Case Management and Alfresco for FederalConference.com
- ARTICLES: View Armedia’s Alfresco-related blogs
For more information and to register for this event, CLICK HERE