Armedia LLC, an award-winning provider of information technology services to the federal government, announced today that it has released a new whitepaper titled: “ECM Advisory Board and Program Charter Creation” which aims to help businesses better prepare for their imminent ECM projects.
The purpose of this whitepaper is to draw attention to the challenges and common causes of failure within ECM project implementations. In addition to bringing awareness to the challenges that exist, this whitepaper sets out a new approach to overcoming these challenges through the creation of an ECM Advisory Board and a Program Charter.
Armedia has developed this whitepaper utilizing more than a decades worth of experience in the field. The whitepaper outlines guidelines and best practices that are a key component of Armedia’s renowned ECM services. Among other things, this whitepaper aims to teach readers:
– How to set up an ECM Advisory Board
- Who the members of the board should be
- What the various roles and responsibilities should be
– How to Create an ECM Charter
- What items need to be considered
- What documents should be included in the Charter from the beginning
- How the charter should be used throughout the life of the ECM System
For more information, CLICK HERE to download this whitepaper.