Armedia has been selected to present our solution demonstrating how Drupal and Alfresco can work together to help federal agencies with managing FOIA requests. The presentation will be during this years Drupal Government Days on May 18, 2012 in Washington, DC.
Managing the vast quantities of information that government agencies need to have readily available to handle FOIA compliance is an extremely difficult task, and one that many legacy content management systems within the government are not equipped to handle. The open source nature of Drupal and Alfresco provide leverage in this area, allowing for solutions to be integrated to increase efficiency.
Join us to learn how solutions based on these technologies can:
- Create multiple methods to receive/create data
- Properly identify and catalog data
- Maintain proper security and control around all personal information
- Develop approval processes for accepting and reviewing data
- Redact personal information while sharing public data.
- Access data where it is needed, when it is needed, and on the right device.
- Interested but cannot attend at this time?
May 18, 2012
Time: 1:00 pm
Presenter: Dimy Jeannot
For more information about this event, CLICK HERE