Armedia Content Cloud
High performing organizations are choosing to migrate to the cloud for various reasons to include cost savings and fault tolerance. Armedia has helped commercial and public sector organizations migrate their information repositories to a secure, compliant and scalable cloud allowing them to focus on their mission. Per Louis Columbus a contributor to Forbes and former Sr. Analyst at Gartner, “83% Of Enterprise Workloads Will Be In The Cloud By 2020”
Problems Agencies Face
Like you, our customers are being asked to do more with less while staying compliant and managing for growth. Many are turning to Armedia to securely manage their content repositories in a cost-effective way allowing them to spend more time focused on the organization’s mission. Let Armedia use its almost 20 years of experience in Information Management help.
- Stop worrying about hiring and retaining expensive and certified Information Management talent
- Stop worrying about seasonal surges in demand
- Stop worrying about disaster recovery given the increased number of natural disasters
- Stop worrying about compliance (i.e., FedRAMP, HIPAA, HITECH, etc.)
The Armedia Solution
We are all about the “easy” button says James Bailey, President & CEO of Armedia. We will work with you in your unique way:
- Do you own license keys? No problem, we will migrate you to a single tenant cloud instance and maintain the environment.
- Want to modernize? No problem, we will work with you to understand your functional and non-functional requirements to propose the best solution. We will then migrate you to that environment ensuring that your existing systems remain operational and supported.
- Want FedRAMP, HIPAA or HITECH compliance? No problem, we have a FedRAMP offering on the GSA FedRAMP Marketplace.
Armedia has the partnerships and experience — Alfresco, ArkCase, Box, Captiva, Ephesoft, IBM FileNet, Microsoft SharePoint, Nuxeo, OpenText Documentum, and Oracle UCM — to support your individualized requirements. Since 2002, we have lived and breathed content and information management.
Find out how Armedia can help!
Armedia Content Cloud—FedRAMP Cloud Environment
Armedia offers an operational and fully provisioned infrastructure that meets FedRAMP moderate requirements.
Records Management – Information At Your Fingertips
Armedia offers expertise and experience in Records Management to help you efficiently manage
information in one centralized location.