Armedia believes that partnering with innovative technology providers ultimately enables our clients to better manage their data, providing insights which lead to transformation and more informed data driven decisions.
AWS Public Sector & Technology Partner
We partner with Amazon Web Services (AWS), and together, we transform organizations rapidly into digital enterprises. AWS is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises and leading government agencies—are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile and innovate faster. Armedia is an AWS Public Sector and Technology partner providing global solutions on AWS supporting customers in USA, South America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Armedia’s VP of Business Development, Jan Coley, recently participated on an AWS panel moderated by Sandy Carter, Vice President, WWPS Partners & Programs. For more information see AWS PartnerCast – Things I Wish Someone Would Have Told Me: Reflections from Women Leaders in the Channel (Business).
- USDA – migrated from Alfresco Content Services to native cloud storage (AWS S3) with MuleSoft integration for limitless scale, increased reliability and reduction in cost
- OCWR – Modernized OCWR.gov with a fresh design that is 508 and ADA compliant and re-platformed the solution to WordPress hosted on AWS GovCloud
- EEOC – Modernized EEOC’s FOIA solution with ArkCase FOIA hosted on the Armedia Content Cloud, an AWS FedRAMP enable platform, migrating over 275,000 requests from FOIAXpress to the FedRAMP Moderate FOIA Solution. Solution supports over 100 users and 20,000 requests annually.
- World Health Organization – Implemented medical device audit solution, based on ArkCase and hosting in AWS Ireland, supporting an international user community across five countries to share medical device audit information
- Sharecare Health Data Services – Modernized Sharecare’s legacy medical release of information (ROI) system with a solution based on ArkCase that supports Sharecare’s 7,000 clients.
Become a digital enterprise with Armedia’s help:
- Are you looking for a secure, highly available cloud-based content storage solution for document and records management or for a partner to provide managed services for your existing ECM platform?
- Consider migrating your on-premise enterprise content management solution (i.e. Hyland Alfresco, Ephesoft Transact, IBM FileNet, OpenText Documentum or Extended ECM) to the cloud for improved continuity of operations and allow Armedia’s experts to manage the solution using FedRAMP and ISO 27001 security controls