Our aim is to assist global organizations in managing their data by developing a comprehensive strategy that ensures both security and informed decision-making. We offer expertise in data governance and leverage, enabling organizations to make data-driven decisions confidently.
OpenText Partner for over 20 years
Since 2002, Armedia has partnered and provided solutions and services leveraging OpenText technologies. As a managed partner, we have access to OpenText leadership team and leverage that access to help our clients maximize their investments in the platform. OpenText is a leading platform provider for content management and digital transformation as recognized by industry analysts. For over 20 years, Armedia has leveraged the OpenText platform to provide 40-60% efficiency for customers in public sector and commercial spaces. In addition to supporting customer missions, below are a few accomplishments we have with OpenText:
- Sole provider of Documentum in compliance with FedRAMP (final authorization projected in July 2023).
- Co-founded the Southeastern Documentum User Group (SEDUG) with Documentum
- Winner of first Documentum Developer Challenge for Documentum Federation Services (DFS)
- $1M Club for closing one million dollars of OpenText software in a calendar year
Sample Case Studies
Over the years, Armedia supported over 30 OpenText initiatives ranging from document management, document capture, case management, business process management, records management and web content management. Here are a few examples:
- USDA – Architected, implemented and supported the OpenText Intelligent Capture in support of Retailer File System (RFS). State agencies scanned and submitted their reports to USDA where OpenText would OCR, extract the appropriate information and store the document with metadata in a custom Angular solution on AWS.
- CACI – Architected and implemented a Human Resources solution to scan millions of employment documents using OpenText Intelligent Capture and store the records and metadata in Documentum with integration with Workday.
- Leidos– Partnered with GlobalCents to implement a content management system to support compound documents with workflow and publishing utilizing OpenText Content Suite.
- NERC – Implemented a secure data locker solution to support 1,600 power facilities to support an audit evidence process using the OpenText Documentum and the ArkCase
- Delta Air Lines – Architected, implemented and supported a Documentum environment with over 20 repositories.
Digital Transformation Services
Become a digital enterprise with Armedia’s help:
- Is your OpenText environment up to date? Is it running optimally? Is it secure given the external and internal threats? Armedia can perform a health check and provide you an independent assessment.
- Given the increasing number of cyber threats, let us manage your OpenText Documentum environment in compliance with the over 300 security controls. Let us upgrade you to the latest version and migrate you to a highly secure environment.